Epotech aqua is a new line of epoxy putties for grouting tile joints. Two-component epoxy putty with no organic solvents. It is waterproof, it has outstanding chemical and mechanical properties and it is easy to apply. Specially recommended for application on mosaics and ceramic tiles with relief.
This material is suitable for grouting joints from 0 to 10 mm in floor and wall tiles, indoors and out. Excellent resistance to chemicals. Suitable for pools and permanently damp environments. Suitable as high adherence grouting material for ceramic tiles with any absorption level and format, for glass mosaic or natural stone.
• Two-component colored epoxy putty.
• Easy to apply and clean. This product is free of organic solvents and plasticizers
• Excellent joint color stability.
• Resistance to most chemicals and alkali, even in high concentrations.
• Waterproof joint, no water absorption.
• Excellent adherence and mechanical resistance.
• Tile joints up to 10 mm.
• Wide color range.
• Public toilets and private bathrooms.
• Wall tiles with special chemical resistance.
• Pools and damp environments.
• Tile joints with uniform color and shade, resistant to the passing of time.
• High traffic and outdoor floors.
• High adherence grouting material. Specially recommended.
- Slate and natural stone.
- Mesh backed glass mosaic.
• Especially recommended for meshed glass mosaics from L’ANTIC COLONIAL in wet areas.
• Absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles, including porcelain tiles.
• Tiles with mosaic-like patterns. Please refer to PORCELANOSA /VENIS catalogues.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• All usual substrates for ceramic tiles laying.