Epotech gold & silver is an epoxy putty for grouting tile joints. Two-component putty plus metal flakes featuring a unique, glossy finish. It features all the properties of epoxy putties: watertightness, high resistance to chemicals and mechanical properties. Specially recommended for application on mosaics and ceramic tiles with relief.
This material is suitable for grouting joints up to 5 mm in floor and wall tiles indoors. Excellent resistance to chemicals in high concentrations. Suitable for permanently damp environments.
• Two-component epoxy putty plus golden or silver metallic additive.
• Easy to apply and clean.
• High resistance to most chemicals and alkali, even in high concentrations.
• Waterproof joint, no water absorption.
• Excellent adherence and mechanical resistance.
• Prevents the development of fungi and bacteria.
• Tile joints up to 5 mm.
• Wall and floor tiles with decorative, metallic finish.
• Indoor wall and floor tiles.
• Damp environments.
• Tile joints with uniform color and shade, resistant to the passing of time.
• Absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles, including porcelain tiles.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
Before applying epotech gold & silver on metallic profiles or wall tiles with special glazes, carry out a prior test or check with the Technical Department at butech.
• All usual substrates for ceramic tiles laying.
EN 13888 RG