Epotech is an epoxy putty for grouting tile joints. Waterproof, two-component epoxy putty with outstanding chemical and mechanical properties. Specially recommended for tile joints requiring the highest mechanical and chemical properties.
This material is suitable for grouting joints from 3 to 15 mm in floor and wall tiles, indoors and out. Excellent resistance to chemicals in high concentrations. Suitable for pools and permanently damp environments. Suitable as high adherence grouting material for ceramic tiles with any absorption level and format, for glass mosaic or natural stone.
• Two-component colored epoxy putty.
• Excellent joint color stability.
• High resistance to most chemicals and alkali, even in high concentrations.
• Waterproof joint, no water absorption.
• Excellent adherence and mechanical resistance.
• Tile joints from 3 to 15 mm.
• Wall tiles with special chemical resistance.
• Chemical and food industry and premises subject to thorough cleaning.
• Pools and permanently damp environments, Turkish baths and spas.
• High traffic and outdoor floors.
• High adherence grouting material. Specially recommended.
- Slate and natural stone.
- Mesh backed glass mosaic.
• Especially recommended for slate from L’ANTIC COLONIAL.
• Especially recommended for AIRSLATE from L’ANTIC COLONIAL.
• Absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles, including porcelain tiles.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• All usual substrates for ceramic tiles laying.
EN 13888 RG