CONCEPT XPS | Shower tray
Flush fitting polystyrene shower tray
It is a prefabricated system for creating built in shower trays. They include the slopes for the correct water drainage, as well as the drain and the waterproofing system.
This system is supplied ready to use, which reduces working times while guarantees a perfect substrate for laying mosaic, natural stone or ceramics.
concept xpsshower tray is light, resistant and safe, reason why it is specially recommended in bathroom refurbishing jobs. It includes imperband kitas a drain and waterproofing system, but it does not include the decorative grating, so you can choose among a wide range of sizes, shapes and finishes.
• Prefabricated shower tray made of extruded polystyrene covered with cement mortar.
• It includes slopes for water drainage.
• Double waterproofing: covering consisting of waterproof mortar and imperband sheet.
• It includes imperband kitfor waterproofing the shower tray and the adjustment piece.
• Available in two options:
- imperband standard kit: 40 mm high
- imperband refurbishing kit: 30 mm high
• Available for square as well as for linear drains.
• Compression resistance (10% crush risk): DIN 3421 0.3 N / mmq
• Initial thermal conductivity: DIN 2612 0.0336 W/mºK
• Flammability: DIN 4102 B1
• Specially designed for waterproofing built in showers.
• Absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles. Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining
• Concrete floor slabs.
• Cement covered floors