Superprim is a water-based acrylic resin primer with silica arids, used for preparing substrates prior to using adhesives, self-leveling mortars and mortar screeds. It reduces water absorption and improves the consistency of cement-based substrates. Professional use.
• Water-based, acrylic resin latex with silica arids.
• It enhances the adherence of cement mortars on glazed wall coverings.
• It improves the bonding material setting time.
• It reduces substrate water absorption.
• It increases cohesion of the substrate.
• Easy application with a paint roller or a wide paintbrush. Can be applied with airless spray.
• Indoor and outdoor use.
• Do not dilute with water or mix with any other liquids.
• Primer for self-leveling mortars on highly absorbent or existing ceramic tile coverings.
• Ceramic tiles on cement-based substrates with weak consistency or existing ceramic tile coverings.
• Ceramic floor coverings on anhydrite substrates or ceramic wall coverings on plaster or molding plaster.
• Mortar screeds on brick partition walls or concrete block walls.
• Mortar screeds on ceramic tile or natural stone floors.
• Do not use in substrates subject to dampness increases.
• All wall tiles and similar products to be laid with cement-based adhesives.
• Ceramic brick partition walls.
• Cement covered floors and walls.
• Concrete slabs and aerated concrete blocks.
• Anhydrite-covered floors and plastered walls.
• Indoor ceramic floor and wall tiles.
• Indoor wood boards.
• Indoor metal sheets.