Uniprim is a water-based primer made of synthetic resins for the insulation of plaster, anhydrite and molding plaster substrates, prior to the use of cement-based adhesives. It reduces water absorption and improves the consistency of cement-based substrates
C2-type cement-based adhesives can be used to lay ceramic tiles quickly and efficiently on plaster, anhydrite and molding plaster substrates. It reduces the level of absorption of highly absorbent substrates, preventing cement-based adhesives from drying out too quickly and thus ensuring that they set properly. Priming prior to the application of self-leveling mortars on absorbent substrates, avoiding the appearance of bubbles or cracks because of a fast drying.
• Water-based synthetic resins primer.
• Once dry, it leaves a film over the substrate, which in plaster-based substrates prevents contact and chemical reaction with cement-based adhesives. It prevents ettringite buildup.
• It reduces substrate water absorption.
• It improves the bonding material setting time.
• It increases cohesion of the substrate.
• Easy application with a paint roller or a wide paintbrush.
• Indoor and outdoor use.
• Wall tiles on plaster or molding plaster substrates.
• Floor tiles on anhydrite substrates.
• Ceramic tiles on cement-based substrates with weak consistency.
• Reinforcement of self-leveling mortars.
• All wall tiles and similar products to be laid with cement-based adhesives.
• Plasterboards and plastered walls.
• Anhydrite floor coverings.
• Cement-based substrates with high water absorption.
• Untreated partition walls for laying tiles.