LEVEL 1 N
Level 1 n is a fast hardening, self-leveling mortar for leveling and regularizing substrates for all kinds of floor tiles. 2 to 10 mm thickness. Specially recommended for laying ceramic floor tiles with a minimal joint indoors.
It is formulated for creating 2 to 10 mm floor substrates. It features good workability, fast-setting times, and a high mechanical performance. It allows to prepare floors well levelled, for a correct and quick fixing of rectified ceramic tiles.
• Compressive strenght ≥ 30 N/mm2
• Flexural strenght ≥ 7 N/mm2
• Single-component, self-leveling mortar.
• Excellent adherence. Flexible.
• Application thickness between 2 and 10 mm.
• Easy application with a straight edge trowel or scraper.
• Indoor use.
• Mixing water: 5,75 l per 23 kg bag
EN 13813 CT C30-F7
• Substrate regularization in refurbishing jobs.
• Indoor large format floor tile coverings.
• Indoor large format rectified floor tile coverings.
• Indoor floor tile coverings with a 1 mm joint.
• Floor tiles with radiant heating.
• Large format ceramics.
• Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marbles.
• Cement-based substrate, previously apply uniprim.
• Glazed ceramic tiles, previously apply super-prim.