Level 1 pro is a fast hardening, self-leveling mortar for leveling and regularizing substrates for all kinds of floor tiles. 2 to 10 mm thickness. Specially recommended for laying rectified ceramic floor tiles.
It is formulated for creating 2 to 10 mm floor substrates. It features good workability, fast-setting times, and a high mechanical performance. It allows to prepare floors well levelled, for a correct and quick fixing of rectified ceramic tiles.
• Single-component, self-leveling mortar.
• Excellent adherence.
• Fast hardening. Ready for traffic in 4-5 hours.
• Application thickness between 2 and 10 mm.
• Easy application with a straight edge trowel or scraper. Pumpable.
• Indoor use.
• Mixing water. 6.0 l per 25 kg bag.
EN 13813 CT-C20-F5
• Substrate regularization in refurbishing jobs.
• Indoor large format ceramic floor tile coverings.
• Indoor rectified floor tile coverings.
• Indoor floor tile coverings with a 1 mm joint.
• Laminate floating floors.
• Synthetic floors and carpet.
• Do not use in outdoor floors.
• Large format ceramics.
• Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• Laminate floors and parquet.
• For cement-based, concrete or anhydrite substrates, first apply uniprim.
• For existing ceramic substrates, first apply super-prim.