Politech is a type R2 T high-tech, two-component polyurethane adhesive as per EN 12004, for laying tiles on deformable substrates. Specially recommended for special substrates like metal sheets or synthetic materials, where cement-based adhesives cannot be used.
A high-tech two-component polyurethane adhesive with high performance properties. Suitable for laying ceramic tiles of all kinds on deformable substrates.
• Two-component polyurethane adhesive.
• Excellent adherence. Maximum deformability.
• No water absorption. Waterproof.
• High chemical resistance.
• High initial adherence and no sagging.
• Application thickness up to 8 mm.
• 20 x 30 cm tile 3 kg / m2
• 30 x 30 cm tile 3 kg / m2
• 30 x 60 cm tile 4 kg / m2
• 44 x 44 cm tile 4 kg / m2
EN 12004 R2 T
• Laying of wall tiles not compatible with cement-based adhesives.
• Wall tiles on substrates not compatible with cement-based adhesives.
• Floor tiles on deformable substrates.
• Floor tiles with special chemical resistance.
• Laying of slate and other natural stones with risk of deformation by water absorption.
• Substrate waterproofing.
• Suitable for AIRSLATE from L’ANTIC COLONIAL in interiors
• Especially recommended for DQS from L’ANTIC COLONIAL.
• Especially recommended for LINKFLOOR from L’ANTIC COLONIAL.
• Especially recommended for KRION.
• Large format ceramics.
• Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• DQS slabs and other kinds of marble agglomerate.
• Krion slabs and other kinds of Solid Surface.
• Concrete or mortar substrates.
• Plasterboards and plaster or anhydrite walls.
• Plasterboards/wood boards.
• Existing wall tiles.
• Metal sheets.
• Polyester or PVC surfaces.