Automatic gate opener
Bk: flexibility and security in any situation
Ideal for large sliding gates, up to 2200 kg and up to 23 m in length. Fluid, linear movement that fits in well with the most intense application requirements.
Resistant to everything
It starts with the fixing in the ground, extremely precise and reliable; everything else comes down to the great quality and robustness of all the components: those most exposed to the elements, the internal electronics that checks the operation of all safety devices connected the system before starting the opening and closing of the gate.
Bk is equipped with adjustable feet, to fit perfectly to the supporting surface and the transmission rack at the side of the gate.
For users: the system incorporates electronics controlled by an encoder for safe, constant movement and safety of those using the fixture.
The 230 V electronics
- the gate is halted directly by the radio transmitter, ensuring movement control that is always to hand;
- partial opening to enable limited opening for pedestrians to pass through
- safety even when the gate is not moving thanks to the electronic circuit that cancels all commands if an obstacle is detected by the safety devices
All the advantages of three-phase
- greater thrust during manoeuvres: the 230-400 V three-phase electronics allows you to take advantage of a greater dynamic thrust in the initial phase of the manoeuvre, overcoming any critical issues concerning the weight of the fixture
- frequent transit: the three-phase gearmotor guarantees operation even in the harshest conditions of use such as industrial applications
- inertia control: in large industrial fixtures, the weight of the gate is often a problem to be solved to ensure the system is safe and operates correctly
Convenient is an understatement
The BK1200-P model features the PRACTICAL SYSTEM; a patented Came invention that enables the gate to be unlocked via radio even in the event of a power failure.