For all types of garage doors
Emega40 is a 24 V DC operator, with built-in function display, for garage doors not exceeding 9 m². Also available in "GEARMOTOR ONLY" version in cases where it is essential to use two motors, such as large insulated doors, even up to 14 m².
Ideal for moving quickly and quietly all types of counterweighted spring overhead doors, whether they are simply made of sheet steel, wood or insulated material.
- intensive use. Designed to facilitate the passage even where intensive door use is demanded
- obstacle detection. The encoder technology constantly analyses regular door operation, either stopping or reversing the movement, when coming into contact with any obstacles.
- reliability built to last. Structure in die-cast aluminium can withstand even the stress caused by the intensive use, such as in apartment blocks, over time
- innovative "all in one" design. The shell of Emega40 integrates electronics and management board, as well as any batteries for the opening the door in emergency situations
- home automation connection. Managed through the hei home automation system; Control of the automation and its functions is fully manageable through the he¡ touch screen.
- maximum functionality. Easy installation, facilitated by the small dimensions of the product
- unlimited compatibility. Fully compatible with the same mounting base of the Emega system to guarantee interchangeability between the two operators
- release lever. Located on the casing, allows connection to the standard handle for manual opening of the door from the outside
- emergency batteries. Available from our line of accessories, the emergency batteries that allow the door to be operated even during blackouts; can be totally encased inside the operator casing
Operator total control
Control and programming keypad built into the external part of the automation and readily available.
- initial set up
- opening and closing command
- function display
- speed control
- slowdown control
- LED signalling for function diagnostics