Zero-E is the solar power system ideal for automating road barriers and gates, located in places where there is no normal mains power supply.
Much more than meets
- the eyesafe and environmentally friendly, it is specific for 24 V DC operators
- modular structure made from anodised aluminium as standard for wall mounting or in combination with barriers
- column height of 2.70 m made from anodised aluminium for floor mounting
- management and battery charging board can be connected to the grid in the event of low or prolonged sunlight
- simplified connection via the management and battery charging board (LBS)
- 360° integral support regulation system to optimise the solar exposure of the panel
- simplified assembly and wiring
- dedicated container for housing the batteries where integration inside the operator is not possible
- savings thanks to the use of solar energy
- discreet, elegant integration
Sleep Mode technology means less energy consumption, because it automatically manages the system's stand-by phases. It allows an around 80% reduction of consumption if in stand-by mode.