The highest level in the passages selection
XVia is so much more than just a tripod turnstile!
It's a whole new way of managing and controlling people transit. Its round-the clockEthernet connection enables real-time control of the system's full array of functions.
XVia is c new access-control turnstile designed for Expo Milano 2015.
- AISI 304 stainless steel outer body.
- Outer body lock and key protected.
- Power-mechanism with adjustable torque and speed.
- Pre-rotatation function that activates once a ticket is cleared for easier user passage.
- Light signals that make crossing and exit streams more functional.
- AISI 304 stainless steel tripod arm.
- Arm drop-away function for opening up passage during emergencies or power outages. the tripod-arm rearms and works again automatically, once normality is restored.
The turnstile freely turns when users push the tripod arm.
The turnstile's rotation is locked and the ticket-reading commands are inhibited.
Clearance to pass is given via command (for example, by entry-accreditation approval or direct command).
- ENTRY/EXIT COMMANDS
Access point cleared for user to pass; the power tripod automatically stops once the person has transited through, or, with a preset closing, when no one has transited.
- EMERGENCY COMMAND
It overrides all commands including the locking command (for example, open in case of emergency). arm drop-away function for opening up passage during emergencies or power outages.
the tripod-arm rearms and works again automatically, once normality is restored.