Electrohydraulic dock leveller with telescopic lip, strong and lasting, it allows to load the vehicles in the most safe system, for all the problematic cases, mobile cages, containers etc. . Pit height of only 550 mm. Installation with simple accessories in a traditional pit. Continuous head hinging, ant-wind.
The dock leveller, connected to a vehicle truck-bed is "an inert bridge" that follows the vertical movements of the vehicle during the loading.
The leveller in rest position has a safe support and in this position it can be crossed at full load. .
The functioning cycle is granted by a command with two double buttons, "dead man", with the following operations:
- “lift” button kept depressed: lifting of the leveller
- when the leveller is above the truck bed the button is released and the leveller stops
- depressing “forward” the telescopic lip forwards. Releasing the button, the lip stops and the leveller gently descents until connection to the truck bed. NOTE: the forwarding of the lip can be adjusted depressing the button "forward" or "retract", that move the lip blocking the lowering of the leveller
- the loading is to be made
- for the return to rest position – to be made before the lorry departs – depress the button “lift” and release it when the leveller is about 50 - 100 mm above the truck bed, and in all cases above the dock level
- depress "retract" until the lip is completely in. Release the button and the leveller gently lowers until its rest position