Porcelain stoneware wall/floor tiles with wood effect
From the noble arts that have transformed woodworking into a master’s craft, the inspiration for an extraordinarily beautiful collection of wood-effect porcelain stoneware. Arthis nourishes with new life the capacity to turn a natural material into the skill of the artisan, to bring warmth and elegance to any design context.
In the world of Arthis, past, present and future blend in a material that is full of life to offer a feeling of inspired contemporary craftsmanship to residential and commercial spaces.
- Vapor: The evaporation of oak is the inspiration of a light colour with subtle and slightly desaturated patterns, which conveys a feeling of intimate and whispered elegance.
- Natur: Soft and luminous tones for patterns that combine the darker marks of stucco work to the minute details of natural wood. Warmth and craftsmanship for an accomplished contemporary rustic style.
- Oleum: A warm and mellow brown that inherits the great strength of oil-saturated oak. For welcoming environments where craftsmanship rhymes with a natural style.
- Royal: A variation with darker, more intense and enveloping tones that recall the extraordinary character of seasoned oak. For a contemporary look cloaked in a noble and masterful elegance.
- Impression: draws its inspiration from pyrography. By means of the match with the Natur and Vapor variations, it gives richness and complexity to the collection.
- Kerf: works well with the Natur and Vapor base tiles, reproduces the appearance of saw-cut planks.