ADESIVER RE 400/SP
ADESIVER RE 400/SP is a terpolymer acrylic water-based thixothropic adhesive characterized by high solid content, excellent spreadability and initial adhesion. ADESIVER RE 400/ SP has an extended open-time recommemded for the laying of stable resilient flooring provided they are dimensionally stable.
Specific for indoor of:
- carpet and needle punched textile with any backing provided they are dimensionally stable;
- linoleum up to 3 mm thickness;
- vinyl floors supported by felt;
- PVC flooring in rolls or tiles;
- textile floor coverings;
- semi-rigid vinyl;
- rubber up to 3 mm thickness;
- PVC flooring and coverings;
- flooring and wall covering made by coco with back in latex;
- styrofoam linings and styrofoam flooring;
- LVT (luxury vinyl tiles) flooring.
Suitable for absorbent and semi-absorbent subfloors.