Vertical Olycale® radiator
Greenor is a top energy-efficient heating & cooling fan coil technology.
Greenor is a two-pipe wall-mounted designer fan coil unit for high end residential or Commercial Applications.
A constant flow of eco-friendly cool air (refrigerant-free) for a draft-free comfort and cooling sensation
Warm Comfort :
The Greenor® fan coil saves energy while optimizing low-temperature heating systems (water at 50°C/ 122°F) operating with heat pumps using renewable energy or condensing boilers.
Its unique concept offers comfort, high-end design and top-efficiency.
What makes the difference:
- 11,5cm / 4-1/2’’ thick : the slimmest fan coil on the market.
- Optimal energy-efficient solution for low temperature systems using renewable energy (heat pumps, condensing boilers, chillers)
- Horizontal draft-free and diffused even flow of warm or cool air distributed over a 492 cm perimeter/16.1 feet. No sensation of draft.
- A radiant front panel in Olycale® stone for greater comfort and higher energy-efficiency
- 3 operating speeds
- International patent # PCT/FR2010/00321
- Ideal for large areas
- Reversible fan coil for total comfort all year around
- Energy consumption divided by 3 compared to a conventional fan coil; average total energy consumption: 10W
- Inverter automatically adjusts the energy output to the surface area, also includes a remote control and a 3-way bypass valve.
- Quiet, (see chart of pressure levels below)
- Easy to maintain: filters can be cleaned in less than 10 seconds
- Hand-finished one-off pieces
- Front panels can be custom-made upon client’s own design.
- Decorative stone panels in Olycale® stone can be easily changed without taking any mechanical element apart.
- Made in France at the Ateliers Cinier