ELFOSystem GAIA Maxi - GAIA MAXI ACQUA
Combined energy thermodynamic packaged unit
High consumption single family-houses
GAIA Maxi Acqua is a combined energy thermodynamic packaged unit: thermal solar, Water to Water heat pump, condensing boiler.
GAIA MAXI Acqua is the high efficiency combined energy packaged unit (COP>5) extremely flexible and sized to operate with either geothermal probes or groundwater.
Domestic Hot Water Production
- Energy recovery from the ground with vertical collectors or horizontal collectors
- Energy recovery from groundwater
- Standard unit is supplied with a DC source side circulator that automatically modules water flow depending on temperature in order to optimize performances
- If suction pumps are already present in use with groundwater, it is equipped with a modulating valve source side
- In summer and mid- seasons, solar thermal can cover the needs of domestic hot water while the heat pump is used for air conditioning
- In winter the condensing boiler integrates the heat pump to guarantee comfort even in coolest days when the heat pump itself is not enough