Breathable decorative painting finish with glow effect
Ep!c is a line of products to decorate environments, with high technological and innovative content. The textures and effects Ep!c are inspired by the many forms of human expressions and they create a spectacular and unique backdrop, that adapts to any environment, structure and wall. Inspirations, sounds and surfaces they share attributes and feelings. They are seductive as Tango, rough as Jazz, aggressive as Riff, enchanting as Soul, elegant as Ella, classics like Luciano. Easy to work with and of quick application, Ep!c products are masterpieces on the wall.
ELLA is a natural lime based spatula putties coloured with stable pigments. Lime, an ancient material reminiscent of its origins, warms minimal or essential environments and decorates traditional and rustic rooms with delicacy. The decoration lets the support breathe and adjusts moisture absorption in rooms with the occasional presence of steam. It can be applied on chalk, plaster, plasterboard and dehumidifying plasters. Resistant, with good elasticity and adhesion. To optimise water repellency and dirt resistance, the decorated surface can be protected with Colorificio Sammarinese transparent polyethylene wax. ELLA can be coloured with the Colormaker and Colormaker Aqua system.
1. Carefully clean the surface.
2. If necessary, insulate the support with the suitably diluted Silofix White, a siloxane fixative.
3. Apply the undercoat Fondo universale per decorativi.
4. Choose the colour and render the surface with at least two applications of Ella (white or coloured) until a flat, smooth surface, free of imperfections, is obtained.
5. Once dry, apply the last coat of Ella with criss-cross and irregular strokes according to the desired pattern.
6. During drying, smooth the surface using the edge of the stainless steel float , exerting enough pressure to obtain a quality final appearance.
7. When completely dry, after at least 48 hours, we recommend applying a protective coat as Colorificio Sammarinese transparent polyethylene wax.