FUNCTION OF WINDOWSILL COVERS IN MARMORESIN®
Windowsill covers are unique products that are an innovation in the building industry market, and can be easily installed to cover old windowsills with no need to dismount or replace the existing windows or other fixtures.
ADVANTAGES OF WINDOWSILL COVERS IN MARMORESIN®
• Windowsill covers by Coprimuro.net:
• Are easy to install
• Totally cover the existing windowsill with their ample depth
• Cover the entire thickness of insulation cladding
• Have the right thickness to avoid obstructing the closure of shutters and any anti-condensation apertures present
• Are complete with end terminals
• Are available in various colours
• Products supplied to size
• Do not absorb water
• Can support flowerpots and window boxes
• Need no special treatments
• Have a drip moulding at 45° to prevent water dripping onto insulation cladding
TENDERING SPECIFICATIONS FOR WINDOWSILL COVERS IN MARMORESIN®
Supply of covers for old external windowsills with an inverted L-shaped profile with a flat surface and a thickness of 16 mm, suitable for the protection of insulation cladding beneath the windowsill. Composed and made from the mixture of miscellaneous types of marble dust with specific resins and adhesives. Surface coated with special chemical enamels to enhance colour, at the same time increasing resistance to adverse weather conditions. The internal support surface is such as to permit suitable installation over the old windowsill and the insulation cladding. The cross-section of the lateral lip is chamfered on the internal side, and its purpose is to act as a drip moulding, so as to keep drips of rainwater falling onto the windowsill cover and draining off it away from the insulation cladding, and the cover is completed by end terminals. The total height of the windowsill cover is 17 mm.
WINDOWSILL COVERS IN MARMORESIN® REFERENCE DIMENSIONS
Windowsill thickness: 1.6–1.7 cm
Windowsill depth: 41 cm
Non-standard sizes can be supplied only if the customer is willing to bear the additional cost of the different mould required.