100% permeable decorative outdoor flooring
Drenatech® is an innovative continuous decorative outdoor flooring 100% permeable based on natural stones and resin which, thanks to its unique characteristics, combines beauty, functionality, practicality and respect for the environment.
- elegant and modern thanks to its clean look and precious stones
- versatile because its wide range of natural stones makes it suitable to any context, both historical and of design, and to many kind of applications (roads, paths, carparks, pavements, pool edgings,...)
- always tidy thanks to the easiness of its cleaning and maintenance and the absence of puddles even during and after heavy rainfall
- customizable thanks to the possibility to create borders, motifs, designs and logos
FUNCTIONALITY & PRACTICALITY
- resistant to heavy loads and carriageable up to 7,5 ton
- resistant to chemical agents and to ice
- durable thanks to the high quality of its raw materials and to the experience of the R&D Department of Lechner company
- always dry thanks to the permeability of 600 l/m2/min
- allows heat dispersion thanks to its porous aspect which makes it suitable to be walked barefoot (pool edgings)
- easy to clean thanks to a pressure washer
- Suitable for wheel chairs, strollers, shoes with heels, skateboards, roller-skates
RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- inert material without any release of substances in the environment
- respect the hydrological cycle, it doesn’t depletes aquifers and avoids localized overloads of water
- reduces cementification of the territory and it saves money because it does not require a water canalisation system
WHERE CAN DRENATECH BE LAID?
Drenatech® can be laid onto different kinds of subfloors: old floorings, concrete, permeable concrete (see Drenatech AD)
Drenatech® + non permeable subfloor (such as concrete, tiles, asphalt..)
Ideal to be used where it is necessary to collect water or in case of limits due to pre-existing floorings
Drenatech® + permeable subfloor (such as draining concrete- Drenatech AD)
Ideal to be used in case of environmental, landscape or hydrogeologic limits since it allows water natural outflow avoiding also expensive jobs for canalising water.