Corian® DeepColour™ Technology
Indoor/outdoor 3D Wall Surface
A new, superior standard in advanced surfacing materials: DuPont™ Corian® introduces the DeepColour™ Technology*.
Within its long-term growth initiative "Endless Evolution", DuPont is once again setting a new, superior standard in advanced surfacing materials for interior design and architecture: the research and development laboratories of DuPont have developed an innovative manufacturing solution called DeepColour™ Technology* (a patent pending invention) enabling the creation of dark solid surfaces which offer deeper, more intense and durable colour, improved wear performance and easier thermoforming, seaming and finishing.
The DeepColour™ Technology has been used by DuPont to produce four black tones:
- DuPont™ Corian® Deep Nocturne, a classic, solid, super-versatile jet black;
- DuPont™ Corian® Deep Anthracite, a lustrous black immersed with minute flecks of silver.
- DuPont™ Corian® Deep Black Quartz, an infinite black landscape offset by a vivid array of ivory specks;
- DuPont™ Corian® Deep Night Sky, a midnight black with a galaxy of translucent particles.
DuPont™ Corian® expands its offering of dark colours made with innovative DeepColour™ Technology*: elegant brown tones enabling new design options and bringing benefits to industry, architects, designers, retail and consumers.
The six new brown tones of DuPont™ Corian® made with the DeepColour™ Technology are:
- Deep Bedrock - An absolutely grounded tone; the flecks of golden tan, black and ivory imply fertile soil and rich resources. Steadfast on its own, it can appear playful when coordinated with lighter solid colors.
- Deep Mink - Luxury with a twist, this chameleon hue of brown and green contains understated flecks that aren't immediately visible, adding to its exclusivity and desirability.
- Deep Sable - As the name suggests, this is a warm, sophisticated color. A deep hue that whispers at olive and hovers near brown, it hints at the depth of an ancient forest.
- Deep Caviar - Dark with subtle flecks that appear to catch the light, this hue appears both delicate and opulent, like its namesake.
- Deep Espresso - Luscious, exclusive and rich like its namesake, this deep brown offers the depth of black with the added warmth of brown. It can be grounded, or elegant and sophisticated.
- Deep Storm - Busy flecks of natural colours create a flurry of action in this pattern. The dark background is lifted up with the flecks to keep its base from becoming too visually heavy.