The BK Series contains a number of unique design elements, including:
• A separate filling point and jerry can equipped with a no spill dangerous goods spout allows the burner to be refuelled safely and easily. The spout rests on a plate within the filling point to decrease the risk of over-filling the burner and eliminating the usual splash and spills that often occur when fuel is decanted into the burner.
• An additional safety measure that prevents the filling point from being accessed while the slider is open. This ensures the flame is fully extinguished before the burner can be refuelled.
• Perfectly aligned slider mechanism, filling point and fuelling system that allows an unobstructed view of the burner tank. This ensures the burner is not filled above the maximum capacity line.
• Easy flame control that allows you to regulate the amount of heat being generated, and therefore the amount of fuel consumed. This results in a highly economical and efficient burner.
• Operational accessories designed for safe and ergonomic fire ignition and extinguishing. BK’s minimalist design and ability to withstand extreme heat result in consistent and reliable operation at all temperatures and permitted fuel levels.
• A deep-draw fabrication process that eliminates the potential for dangerous leaks, while the standard provision of a twin skin to hold the burner adds further peace of mind.
BK Series models Include: Operations Manual, Jerry Can, Lighting Rod, Lighter, and Top Tray. Optional Accessories: Fire Screens, Fire Screen Fixings, Protective Burner Cover, Triple Top Tray