The ekinex® delégo home automation control system features a smartphone App (supported operating systems: iOS and Android) which acts as an interface with the previously configured server so that all functions of the domotic plant can be controlled and monitored. The user, from the main menu, can choose if navigate through areas or services, or if directly access to the scenes page.
NAVIGATION BY AREAS
- Page where the configured areas are summarized, each one identified with a picture loaded into the web configurator during commissioning;
- For each area configured through the web configurator (for example: living room, bedroom, kitchen) the end user can decide to turn on or off the lights, or to modify the room thermostat settings, and so on for each one of the eight available features;
- Simple navigation through the configured areas with a touch of the display.
NAVIGATION BY SERVICES
- Access to the commands related to the different services without area distinction (for example: commands related to all lights).
When navigating by areas, in the menu of each area the user will always find 8 icons which represent the features related to the current displayed area. If a feature is not available (for example because in that area no surveillance system is present) the related icon will be displayed in gray.
Here are the details of the operations that the user can perform for each one of the 8 features.
- On-off command of lighting devices though selector;
- Dimmering command of lighting devices though slider;
- Command of RGB lighting devices though selection of 10 preset colors, with possibility to save or recall the desired color configuration.
- Room temperature control (heating/cooling function) through temperature set point setting and measured temperature display;
- Operating mode setting (comfort, standby, economy, building protection);
- Possibility to set the fan speed of a fan coil unit (if preset) through a 3 speed plus automatic selector;
- Possibility of integration of an external meteo station (if present);
- Relative humidity control (humidification/dehumidification function) through relative humidity set point setting and measured relative humidity display (if sensor present);
- Perceived temperature value display;
- External temperature value display (if sensor present);
- Integration with time scheduling (setup by web configurator).
Shadowing and other motorized actuators
- Command of actuation devices such as shutters, blinds, pumps and valves though on-off selectors and sliders.
- Possibility to display on the App a video feed acquired from one or more IP cameras connected to the same LAN. All cameras must comply with the ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) standard.
- Possibility to interface with KNX based anti-intrusion systems;
- Display on a preset graphic page of the previously configured KNX anti-intrusion system;
- Monitoring, management and activation/deactivation of alarms and plant status information.
- Emulation of max 4 infrared remote control devices through ekinex® IR gateway (EK-DEL-GTI, available for separate order);
- Centralized management of all devices (for example TV, Hi-fi stereo, SatTV decoder) through App and wi-fi network.
- Trends and graphs display of different meters (heat, water, energy, gas, etc.) on customizable time intervals;
- Possibility to display totalizers (if previously configured through web configurator);
- Trend and graphs display of instantaneous values such as temperature and humidity (if previously configured through web configurator) on customizable time intervals as well as any measurement acquired from KNX bus.
- The user can define a series of commands that can be simply recalled with a touch, for example to turn off all the lights simultaneously or to set a particular desired configuration of commands.
- Online scene creation: possibility to “snapshot” the plant, saving the current objects configuration;
- Offline scene creation: possibility to create a scene by manually set the desired values for each object (for example: living room light on at 80% stairs light on, RBG light set on red, thermostat in comfort mode);
- Possibilty to recall a saved scene;
- Scene list accessible from each zone’s menu as well as from the main menu.