Double glazed window
Mono SLIDE system - there is only a single-pane glazing, glazed part directly in the frame, without the need for fixed sashes. The system is intended for the construction of windows with no high standards of thermal insulation demanded. The main reason is the use of single glazing. A characteristic of this solution is the installation of floating structures in the fixed part directly in the frame, rather than in the sash, as is the case of other systems. In this case, the opening diameter of fixed part is greater than the moving part’s as much as the width of the sash.
- modern sliding door system, ideal as entrance to the terrace or garden
- extremely quiet and smooth operation, made possible by the use of stainless steel rails
- silent operation of moving parts, simple function of sash moving, with no tilt
- the use of so-called brush seals at the interface between the sashes and the frame and between the sashes
- a solution that will not work in harsh winter climates, but function perfectly in warmer regions such as the Mediterranean countries.