PSK doors move in parallel to the inactive sash (one sash is inactive, the second - active). The maximum width of the entire structure - 4 meters.
- Lift-sliding balcony PSK doors are an interesting concept, and are an alternative to traditional double-sash balcony doors,
- Competitive pricing compared to traditional HST systems,
- Increased insulation compared to sliding systems,
- The used mechanism is a characteristic, allows full and slight opening of the sash,
- Lift-sliding system allows slight opening and sliding sashes aside up to 1.6 meters, creating an opening of 1.5 m,
- Special fittings allow you to move large sashes with little effort. No sash opens to the inside, which allows a reduction in the use of space and gives the impression of a larger window opening,
- PSK doors are ideal if you want a more organized area overlooking the terrace or garden,
- Due to large glazed surface the interior of the room is full of light and retains the unique character.