DS | Expansion tank
Fixed diaphragm expansion tanks suitable for solar systems
The expansion tanks of the DS series can be used both in heating systems and solar systems thanks to their internal, anti-corrosive TOP-PRO® treatment.
• Lower shell (water side) with internal, anti-corrosive TOP-PRO® treatment.
• Water inlet attachment turned downwards.
• Long-lasting epoxy powder paint, white.
• SBR rubber bladder.
• Pre-charge pressure: 3 bar.
• Declaration of conformity to essential safety requirements specified in Directive 97/23/EC (PED).
• Min./max. operating temperature: -10°/ +110°C, with a peak temperature: +130°C (max. 2 hours).
• Maximum working pressure: 10 bars (model from DS-8 to DS 24/p: 8 bars)
• Pre-charging pressure: 3 bar
2 years warranty.