DL | Tank and autoclave system
Multifunctional replaceable bladder tanks suitable for both
Models from 750 to 2000 litres with upper tie rod.
The 3000 and 5000 litre models have an upper flange.
The DL series replaceable bladder tanks represent an effective alternative for installation in plants with high water contents which conventionally made us use traditional tanks without any bladders or install series of smaller tanks.
Installation of DL tanks allows therefore considerable cost savings for installation and maintenance.
The DL series is equipped with an exclusively designed bladder which work without mechanical stress even in high pressure conditions or an air cushion leak, thus ensuring an almost unlimited bladder life.
• Water and air completely separate.
• Water completely separate from metal parts of the tank.
• Counter-flange with Top-Pro treatment (750 - 1000 litres)
• Glasslined counter-flange (2000 - 5000 litres)
The sizes of DL series bladders trace the inner volume of the tank, enabling the bladder to work without any lengthening and ensuring its almost unlimited duration.
• Declaration of conformity to essential safety requirements outlined by Directive 97/23/EC (PED).
• Working temperature: -10° / +99°C.
• Maximum working pressure: 10/16 bars
• Pre-charging pressure: 2.5 bars.
2 years warranty.