ACM-ACZ | Tank and autoclave system
Tank and autoclave system
Pressurised tanks with an air cushion for storage and pressurisation of cold water for residential/industrial use. They are used in all plants where the water mains cannot meet the capacity and pressure demands.
The Galvanized autoclaves of ACM/ACZ series must be supplied with:
• WATER through electric pumps with features that meet the system requirements.
• AIR through the compressor or compressed air network, in order to maintain the air cushion constant.
The air cushion will keep pressure constant in the system and protect the pumps from continuous starts due to intake from the mains water supply.
Safety valve and gauges supplied on request.
• Declaration of conformity to essential safety requirements according to Directive 97/23/EC (PED).
• For hydronic systems
• Min./max. working temperature: -10° - +50°C
• Maximum working pressure:
10 bar (2 sleeve model - ACM);
8 e 12 bar (traditional model - ACZ) from 200 to 10.000 litri
16 bar (traditional model - ACZ) from 200 to 2.000 litri
2 years warranty.