Elval Colour’s pre-painted aluminium is broadly used for manufacturing of Traffic-Road accessories & Car Licences Plates products.
Aluminum in use of traffic & road signs production provides several advantages for the sign manufacturers:
• Lightweight product suitable to be processed in various ways.
• Flexibly to adjusted on requested geometry and dimensions ideal for production & project sizes.
• Bending radius, roll-forming possibilities that can guarantee numerous shape ways.
• Corrosion-resistance, resistance to ageing.
• Recyclable product which can be easily re-used unlimted times
We offer a solution which is tailored to specific product needs, such as:
• Alloys such as 3003, 5754 series
• Chemically degreased and pre-treated material
• Material delivered either as coils either as sheets:
• Coils thickness up to 2.0mm (liquid paint) x width 1600mm
• Sheets thickness mainly 3.0mm (powder paint) x 2500mm
• Wide variety of colour shades with a paint and surface quality that allow the right adhesion of those films on the aluminium surface without any further pre-treatment to be required.
• Continuous improvement and technical support