A specially developed coating that enables aluminium to be used as a substitute for ceramic or stone material for facades which enjoy the advantages of coil coated aluminium such as lower construction weight and tailor made natural looking finishes.
A special coating applied by our factory to all ELVAL COLOUR products in a wide variety of colours that can give the appearance and feeling of ceramic or stone material. The addition of special additives transforms the coating during the curing process to a stone or ceramic imitation.
When compared to ceramic tiles and stone:
• Cheaper solution than ceramic or stone
• Lower installation cost than ceramic or stone
• Excellent weatherability performance
• Large variety of shades
• Any shape, large or small
• Higher colour shade retention period
• No salt or oxidation precipitation
• More uniform area with less connecting points
• Uniform shade due to coil coating
• Excellent corrosion resistance of coated aluminium
• Suitable for areas with high earthquake activity
• Available for facades, roofs and rain gutters giving the building a uniform look