Acoustic fire retardant fabric for curtains
Polyester, Trevira® CS
Cobain is an acoustic and FR dense fabric with a subtle mini pixel effect. Its matte yarns add to this collection this very natural look. Available in 9 different colors, from natural to dark gray shades.
Orfeo is the new and versatile collection of acoustic and fire retardant jacquard fabrics, perfectly designed by Equipo DRT for the most modern and avant-garde contract projects.With its 3 meters of width, 17.000 rubs and being machine washable, this collection is absolutely multifunctional; the perfect choice for curtains, bedspreads, cushions, upholstery, and wallcovering.
• Composition: 52% Pol. / 48% Trevira CS
• Width: 300 cm
• Weight: 789 gr
• Color: natural, gris marengo.
• Use: curtains, bedspreads, cushions, upholstery, and wallcovering
• Lightfastness: 4/5 de 8
• Acoustic, fire retardant, versatile, machine washable
• Machine wash, water not exceeding 30º. Do not use spin-dry. Do not bleach. Iron at medium temperature. Lay out wet and vertical. Fire retardant
• Made in EU