Acoustic fire retardant fabric for curtains
Polyester, Trevira® CS
Reversible, acoustic and FR dense decorative fabric. Its marble look combines perfectly with latest international trends in interior design. Its matte yarns add to this collection this very natural look. Available in 9 different colors, from natural to dark gray shades.
The Orfeo collection, which combines yards in different colors, is double-faced and allows us to use the design on the side that best suits into our interior design project. Orfeo brings us a wide collection of natural and semi-opaque fabrics. With its 3 meters of width, 17.000 rubs and being machine washable, this collection is absolutely multifunctional; the perfect choice for curtains, bedspreads, cushions, upholstery, and wallcovering.
The collection is also acoustic, improving the comfort, reducing sound and echoes of any space. Rated with 0.6 in a scale 0 and 1, these fabrics guarantee 60% absorption of sound reverberation.
• Composition: 52% Pol. / 48% Trevira CS
• Width: 300 cm
• Weight: 789 gr
• Color: natural, gris marengo.
• Use: curtains, bedspreads, cushions, upholstery, and wallcovering
• Lightfastness: 4/5 de 8
• Acoustic, fire retardant, versatile, machine washable
• Machine wash, water not exceeding 30º. Do not use spin-dry. Do not bleach. Iron at medium temperature. Lay out wet and vertical. Fire retardant
• Made in EU