Natural volcanic aggregate
It is a natural volcanic material with a high cationic exchange property.
- Neutralization of harmful elements, ammonium, heavy metals and organic molecules .
- Absorption of odorous gases, ammonia, hydrogen sulphide, mercaptans.
- Improving the efficiency degree of fertilizers by reducing the quantity.
- The range of dried products is used as absorbing and filtering for industrial oils, general cleaning ofsurfaces, soft abrasive and as a component for premixed materials in the building industry.
- Light aggregate for mortar and cement conglomerates.
- To be used in addition to cultivation substrates and as ground amendment.