© Designed by Dirk Wynants, 1994
Innovation is still a major characteristic of Gargantua: Even today its details are still systematically reviewed and optimised. Although this might not even be necessary: Of the thousands of tables sold over the past 17 years not a single one has been returned to Extremis presenting major faults. This is quite impressive considering that Gargantua is being used worldwide in very hot as well as very cold conditions. In fact, Gargantua’s guarantee covers temperatures from -50°C to +70°C…
FACTS & FIGURES
- Gargantua seats eight to twelve people.
- Its sturdy build makes it perfectly suited for public spaces and the project market.
- Backrests, cushions, and a ground anchor kit are optionally available.
- Gargantua combines perfectly with the Inumbra parasol.
- The materials used are FSC labelled hardwood (Iroko) for the areas that come into contact with the body (so no contact with cold materials), punched stainless steel for the centre of the tabletop (allowing dirt to flow away with the rainwater), galvanised steel for the legs and the frame.