THE CAMDEN BENCH evolved from designs developed for Camden Borough Council. This bench is designed with contemporary street seating needs in mind, including resisting criminal and anti-social behaviour:
• Deters rough sleeping – ridged top an sloped surfaces make it difficult to lie on;
• Deters drug dealing – there are no slots or crevices in which to hide such materials;
• Deters bag theft – recesses along the bench allow people to store bags behind their legs out of harm’s way;
• Reduces littering – there are no flat surfaces or crevices where litter usually accumulates.
• Easy to relocate.
• Anti Hostile Vehicle Mitigation PAS 68 (security) version is also available
The bench is made from concrete and comes
in a variety of available finishes.