FYP-V U3 proSky
Wooden window with air-inlet FYP-V U3 proSky with air-inlet V40P.
- The window opens in pivot function, but the rotation axis is placed above the center of its height, so even a tall person can approach the edge of the open window. The lower part of the sash gives an impression of outward opening and the top constitutes an additional illumination.
- It is the only window on the market when installed in roofs with pitches 39° - 43° satisfies the requirements of DIN 5034-1* standard, according to which to bottom window edge has to be situated 95 cm above the floor level and the top minimum 220cm.
- Sash when rotated from 0° to 45° is supported by an innovative auxiliary mechanism, which allows you to leave the open sash in any position.
- Window operated by the use of handle positioned on the lower part of the sash.
Handle equipped with two stage micro-ventilation.
- Equipped with an automatic ventilator V40P provides the optimum amount of air into the room. V40P automatic air-inlet ensures a healthy micro-climate in the attic and saves energy.
- Rotated sash is blocked by the bolt for cleaning at an angle of 160°.