BDL L3 - BDR L3 - BVP L3 - BXP L3
L-shaped combination windows:
BDL L3 - L-shaped combination window opened to the left
BDR L3 - L-shaped combination window opened to the right
BVP L3 - L-shaped combination window
BXP L3 - non-opening L-shaped combination window
- Window meant to be installed where the roof meets a vertical wall and combined with roof windows of any type.
- Window with innovative hardware.
- Window BD_ is equipped with tilt and turn opening system. Opened by tilting up to a max. 12cm and by turnig up to 90º. Both opening methods are performed with the use of one handle positioned on he side of the sash. The window comes with the lock as a standard enabling window locking. It can be opened to the right -BDL-R or th the left-BDL-L.
- Window BVP is opened by tilting up to max. 12cm. The handle equipped with key is positioned on the upper part of the sash.
- BXP is non-opening L-shaped combination window.