FUGANET Grout cleaner for grout joints
What It’s For
Thoroughly cleans grouts in ceramic tile floors and walls. Suitable for single-fired and double-fired porcelain tiles. Unsuitable only for porous surfaces treated with wax.
Extremely practical, easy-to-use bottle with ergonomic grip and spray applicator.
Does not damage or corrode wall tiles
Does not contain acids or sodium hypochlorite.
Materials to be treated
Cement grout joints
500 ml bottles with spray nozzle (trigger): 12-piece cartons.
HOW TO USE IT
Ready to use: no dilution required.
1. Spray the product directly onto the grout to be cleaned.
2. Leave for a few minutes.
3. Work with a coarse cloth or brush.
4. Rinse thoroughly. If the grout has ingrained grime, the first cleaning operation should be done with a solution of Deterdek in a ratio of 1:10
This product makes methacrylate surfaces dull, use with care near methacrylate baths and basins.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not disperse into the environment after use.
Storage temperature: from 5° to 30° C
The product should be applied to materials with temperature between 5° and 30° C.
Soap more than 5% but less than 15%. Other ingredients: perfumes, Linalool.