FILAPARQUET NATURE Regenerating maintenance oil
What It’s For
Cleans and protects oil-treated wooden floors.
Gives floors an attractive satin finish.
Nourishes wood deep down.
Extremely easy to apply.
It is ready to use and should not be diluted.
Materials to be treated
500 ml cans: 12-piece cartons
HOW TO USE IT
No dilution required: ready to use.
1.Shake before use. Pour a small quantity of product onto a dry cloth and wipe over the floor, rubbing to remove any excess.
2.For greater shine, polish with a cloth or floor polisher after one hour.
If black marks have to be removed from the surface, wipe with a cloth soaked in the product until the marks have completely disappeared.
Caution: do not exceed. Any excess product can be removed by washing with FILACLEANER.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not disperse into the environment after use.
• Store at room temperature. If too cold, do not use flames to heat but simply move to a heated room and wait 10-15 minutes before using.
• Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
• The use of a single-disc cleaning machine is permitted only if it is perfectly undamaged.
Storage temperature: from 0° to 30°C
The product must be applied to material with a temperature of between 10° and 30°C.
Blend of natural products (oils, waxes and essences) dispersed in de-aromatised hydrocarbon solvent.