Oil proofing for terracotta and natural stone
FILAFOB Solvent-based stain protector for unpolished surfaces
What It’s For
Stain-proofing agent for internal and external surfaces.
Protective base coat before waxing internal surfaces with rustic or textured finishes.
Excellent for coloured cement tiles.
Natural effect breathing protection.
Does not alter original colour and appearance.
Does not form surface film.
Does not alter terracotta frost resistance.
The product is certified foodsafe.
Excellent on rustic ground terracotta and tumbled marble.
Ideal for use near kitchens, barbecues and car driveways.
Materials to be treated
Unpolished natural stone
1-litre cans in boxes of 6.
5-litre cans in boxes of 4.
HOW TO USE IT
No dilution required: ready to use.
- For exterior use: Apply one coat of water- repellent product beforehand (FilaES82 if it is a terracotta surface or Hydrorep on a natural stone surface) with the surface dry and clean. Allow until it is absolutely dry (about 24 hours), then apply FilaFob undiluted using a large, flat paintbrush, also soaking the joints well. Allow 24 hours before walking on the floor.
- For interior use: With the surface clean and dry, apply FilaFob undiluted using a large, flat paintbrush, also soaking the joints well. Wait 24 hours before walking on the floor. Complete the treatment with the most suitable wax for the specific surface (e.g. FilaMatt - natural effect, FilaSatin - satin effect, FilaLongLife - polished effect).
Maintenance: diluted solution of FilaCleaner.
Never apply FILAFOB onto a surface that is already waxed.
Do not apply FILAFOB during the hottest hours of the day in summer.
Carry out a patch test on a small surface area to check for any changes in colour. Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not disperse into the environment after use.
• Ventilate the area if applied on internal surfaces.
• The use of a single-disc cleaning machine is permitted only if it is perfectly undamaged.
Outdoor flooring must be properly laid before being treated and must satisfy all specific requirements, including: adequate sloping, properly executed expansion joints, perfect insulation from underlying ground, proven compatibility with sub-zero temperatures. Does not protect marble and limestone from acid.
Storage temperature: from 0° to 30°C The product should be applied to materials with temperature between.