FILASTOP DIRT Protective barrier against dirt.
What It’s For
Improves the material’s resistance to dirt caused by traffic.
Protects the material against watery or oily stains.
Facilitates cleaning of the surfaces.
The product bonds chemically with the material without leaving a film on the surface.
Limits water retention (laboratory tests conducted on floors laid according to the UNI 11493 standard).
Does not affect any anti slip rating of the material (tests conducted in conformity to the B.C.R.A. and ASTMC 1028-2007 methods).
Suitable for interior and outdoor use.
Resists UV radiation and does not yellow.
Materials to be treated
Textured porcelain tiles
Unpolished porcelain tiles
500 ml cans: 12-piece cartons
HOW TO USE IT
No dilution required: ready to use.
Application after installation of a new floor:
1. Wash the floor thoroughly using DETERDEK (cement grout) or FILACR10 (epoxy grout).
2. Apply FILASTOP DIRT to the dry and clean floor evenly on the material and over the grout joints using a brush, sponge or fleece cloth.
3. Rub the surface with a cloth or floor scrubber with white disc.
4. Remove any product residues within 10 minutes using a clean cloth or floor scrubber with white disc. The product should be applied to areas of 2-3m2 at a time.
5. The surface can be treaded after 12 hours.
Application on untreated surface to be restored:
1. Wash the floor using FILAPS87 and/or DETERDEK.
2. Apply FILASTOP DIRT on the dry surface in the manner described above.
In case of stubborn residues, rub the surface with a cloth wet with the product until they disappear completely.
The product may enhance the colour of the material or grouting, carry out a spot test beforehand. Solvent-based product, aerate rooms during indoor use.
A mixture of silicone resins dispersed in dearomatised hydrocarbon solvent.