Sealer for concrete floors
WHAT IT’S FOR
Prevents deposits of dust and the absorption of dirt.
Creates a glossy film that cannot be damaged by forklift and trolley transport.
Extends surface life.
Ideal for industrial floors, warehouses, exhibition halls, garages, etc.
Ready to use: do not dilute.
HOW IT’S USED
Do not dilute: ready to use.
1. Wash the floor thoroughly, rinse and leave to dry.
2. Apply Filabeton evenly with a brush, roller or waxer.
3. After 4 hours apply a second coat at right-angles to the first.
Diluted solution of FilaCleaner.
If FilaBeton does not adhere well, spread a coat of Fila HP98 or FilaSprint before applying FilaBeton.
With one litre:
Concrete 20/25 m2
“Coverage rates are approximate and refer to a single coat of the product”
5 litre flasks in box of 4.
• Product not frost resistant in container. Store at room temperature.
• On some concrete floors, FilaBeton may have difficulty adhering; always spot test adhesion on the floor before use.
Storage temperature: between 5° C and 30° C.
Must be applied to material at temperatures between 10° and 30° C.