FILAMAX Solvent-based wax-removing detergent
What It’s For
Removes long-standing applications or those of unknown origin.
Works effectively as a strong wax-remover where traditional water-based wax-removers are unsuccessful.
Especially useful for removing particularly obstinate wax treatments from terracotta and stones.
Compared to traditional waxremovers, it can be used with a single-disc cleaning machine because there is no risk of flammability.
Excellent as an intensive degreaser on floors with ingrained dirt.
Materials to be treated
Unpolished stone and agglomerates
Glazed ceramic tiles
5-litre cans in boxes of 4.
HOW TO USE IT
Dilution: between 1:1 and 1:5 according to the level of dirt to be removed.
1. As an intensive wax-remover:
- Dilute in a 1:3 ratio and apply it on the floor.
- Leave for a few minutes, then work with a single-disc cleaning machine fitted with a green pad.
- Vacuum up residues, then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- When dealing with old, stubborn treatments, use the product diluted in a 1:1 ratio.
2. For deep cleaning:
- Dilute in a 1:5 ratio and apply it on the floor.
- Leave for a few minutes, then work with a single-disc cleaning machine.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Caution: Do not use on resilient surfaces (linoleum, rubber, PVC) or on wooden or methacrylate surfaces and polished marble.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not disperse into the environment after use.
• The use of a single-disc cleaning machine is permitted only if it is perfectly undamaged.
Storage temperature: from 5° to 30° C
The product must be applied to material with a temperature of between 5° and 30°C.
Soap above 5% and less than 15%, aromatic hydrocarbons above 5% and less than 15%. Other ingredients: perfumes, Linalool, Limonene.