Universal floor cleaner
FILACLEANER Concentrated neutral detergent
What It’s For
Delicately cleans all types of floors and surfaces.
Does not affect treated and delicate surfaces.
It’s essential for washing natural stone floors after being laid particularly those with polished finish that are sensitive to strong detergents.
It cleans but does not attack.
With high dilutions of product (1:200) there’s no need to rinse as it does not leave any residues.
Highly concentrated, can be used at various dilutions.
Ideal for maintenance of all waxed surfaces.
It can be used with scrubber dryer machines at 1:200. Ideal for laminates.
Materials to be treated
Glazed ceramic tile
Polished stone and agglomerates
Rubber and pvc
1 litre cans in boxes of 12.
5-litre cans in boxes of 4.
HOW TO USE IT
Dilution: from 1:30 to 1:200 depending on requirements.
- For ordinary maintenance of all surfaces.
Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:200 (25 ml in 5 litres of water). No need to rinse. For more stubborn dirt, wash using more concentrated solutions.
- For after laying washing of delicate surfaces (marble, travertine, granite, polished agglomerates. etc.). Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:30 spread over the floor and leave to act for five minutes, work with single disc professional cleaner with a white pad. Remove all residues using a liquid vacuum or cloth. Rinse after cleaning.
- For “scrubber-dryer” machines. Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:200. Pour the solution into the tank.
- For extraordinary maintenance of very dirty surfaces. Dilute FILACLEANER from 1:30 to 1:50 depending on dirt intensity. Wash using a cloth or large brush. Remove the dirt and rinse.
Caution: Do not use FILACLEANER on fabric or waxed wooden floors.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not disperse into the environment after use.
Storage temperature: from 5° to 30° C
The product should be applied to materials with temperature between 5° and 30° C.
Anionic surfactants less than 5%, non-ionic surfactants more than 5% but less than 15%. Other ingredients: Benzisothiazolinone, perfume, Citral, Limonene.