Gasketed plate heat exchangers K and F series
The heat exchangers (K and F series) are designed and manufactured with materials and applications which guarantee high, durable efficiency standards in residential applications as well as industrial processes.
• The plates are made in high quality materials which makes it possible to reach an excellent overall heat exchange coefficient and guarantees resistance against corrosion;
• The plates can be manufactured with several corrugations which improve the exchange performance in function of the operative conditions (fluid type, viscosity). Their particular conformation makes the fluid in the device move turbulently and guarantees an elevated heat exchange coefficient.
• The lining is available in several materials, adapted to the different applications (gasoline, oil, alimentary fluids, aggressive fluids, high temperature fluids, etc.) and desired performance;
• The frame is made of varnished carbon steel, designed in such a way that it can be easily accessed, inspected and maintained;
• All exchangers are tested (leakage test) before dispatch in order to verify possible losses.
The Fiorini heat exchangers are products of reference in the residential and industrial sectors (HVAC, food, chemical, renewable energy, cooling, oil and gas).