Hydronic kits for water refrigeration unit
The HPT units are hydraulic units with buffer tanks designed to reduce the production time of conditioning and cooling systems. They can be equipped with all different kinds of water coolers.
The HPT units are made of:
• carbon steel tank and tubes insulated with anti- condensate elastomere
• Centrifugal single or double pump with a shut-off valve
• Switchboard with possibility to alternate the pumps with every start-up (2 pump version), to start-up the backup pump in case of breakdown (2 pump version), magnetothermic protection, cleaned contact to signalise the distance between the pumps, protection category IP56
• Expansion vessel
• Safety valve
• Fill-up/discharge valve
• Base in galvanized and coated steel sheets
• Self-supporting panels in galvanized and coated steel sheets for installations outside.
The broad range of pump-tank combinations makes it possible to meet all requirements. Numerous versions are available: with a single or a double pump and with tanks with a capacity of 100, 200, 300, 500, 750, 1000, 1500 and 2500 liters.