The Fral industrial dehumidifiers of the series FD are suitable for humidity control in commercial and industrial spaces. Particularly sturdy and durable, they can be easily installed and are easy to maintain. They can also be placed in environments for the preservation of food products or in industrial processes where humidity control is necessary.
They feature a washable air filter and must be connected to a fixed drain. They are equipped with an onboard mechanical dehumidostat. Is it possible to connect a remote digital dehumidostat. The Fral fixed dehumidifiers of the series FD can be equipped with an optional HOT GAS defrosting system, with electronic and thermostatic control, and can work with temperatures close to 0 °C.
FD360 (L/24h: 360; mc/h: 3500)
- Automatic dehumidostat (or remote control)
- High and low pressure switches
- Ecologic gas R410a
- Structure with aluminium proles and panels in sturdy galvanised sheet
- Epoxy powder painted
- Electronic management of defrosting
- Rated average power consumption 4550 W
- Air flow 3500 mc/h
- Suond pressure level 61 db(A)
- Refrigerant R407c
- Weight 147 Kg