Foamed aluminium wall tiles
ELEGANT AND STYLISHLY FLOWING WALL PANELS
Clear water that softly runs down glass surfaces, translucent materials that create interesting light effects and precise CNC-milled shapes that you can use to give your project a particularly creative touch: these design elements provide a broad range of ideas that you can use to imaginatively refine your surfaces, walls and facades. A clear form language based on natural forces and the play of movement and light allows the creation of unique living spaces and surfaces.
ALUSION™ by Cymat Technologies Ltd.
This one-of-a-kind, non-flammable material combines the cool beauty of metal with a surface resembling flowing water. ALUSION™ is available in three different cell sizes, whereby each sheet is unique, with its own individual textures.
ALUSION™ – Foamed aluminium by Cymat Technologies Ltd. is light, but robust. Architects use it to create unusual walls, ceilings and facades.The translucent effect is achieved through the combination of large cells that are open on both sides.
- Material: foamed aluminium
- Sizes: standard sizes: 2440 x 1220 mm (96.06 x 48.03 inch) and 3000 x 1220 mm (118.11 x 48.03 inch)
- Thickness: 12.7 mm (0.5 inch), 25.4 mm (1 inch), 43.2 mm (1.7 inch) thick
- Weight: 16 kg per panel for the large cell translucent
- Designs: 4 designs (see catalogue)
- Specials: can be lacquered and powdered
- Uses: interior walls and facades
- Fire Rating: A1
- The material is acoustically effective if mineral fibre wool is applied behind the translucent alu panels.
- Assembly: screwed or glued directly onto the wall
- Delivery time: 1 – 2 weeks, we keep the translucent design with large cells, both sides open, 2440 x 1220 mm (96.06 x 48.03 inch), thickness 12.7 mm (0.5 inch) in stock