GREENHILL MOSS WALLS
Moss indoor vertical garden
MOSS WALLS & more by Freund GmbH - Natural, evergreen, soundabsorbing and maintenance-free
We use only real mosses and plants for our green wall elements. We make sure that the elements are easy to install and that our customers are given extensive guidance. The mosses used in our product lines Evergreen (reindeer moss), Greenhill (cushion / bun moss) an Greenwood (forest moss) are cleaned and preserved using a special process. As a result, our moss pictures and walls maintain their natural green colour and do not need artificial light, care or feeding. These maintenance-free moss products are mounted on MDF panels, which can be exchanged for fire-resistant, flexible or moisture-resistant supporting panels if desired.
You can also order the moss pictures and walls with moss frames and split battens. The moss frame conceals the edges of the MDF panels, while the mounting strips enable an even easier installation. Upon request, you can order all of our moss products as a B1 certified (hardly inflammable) version.
• No upkeep
• No maintenance
• Sound isolating (up to 90%)
• B1 certified (hardly inflammable) on request
GREENHILL Moss walls – Cushion / bun moss
Whether as small moss picture or covering an entire wall: Greenhill moss objects are always a green work of art. The round cushion moss is popular when creating extravagant walls, ceilings, and object designs.
The sound-absorbing qualities of the moss pictures significantly contribute to your well-being, in your private living space or your working area. Upon request, Greenhill can be individually designed by us and for example, create an impressive 3D effect on curved carrier elements.
• Made to order, to customer requirements
• Excellent pattern repetition
• Standard sizes available, round and square
• Optional shapes (spheres, free forms, etc.)
• Optional moss paneling on the sides (moss frame)
• Additions with, e.g., aluminum frame is possible
• Thickness: ca. 40 – 75 mm (1.57 – 2.95 inch) , incl. flat carrier board (10 mm / 0.93 inch)
• Weight: 12 kg per sqm (moss incl. MDF carrier board)
• Fire protection B1 upon request
• Sound absorbing
• Assembly: Self-installation is easy with the help of our mounting and frame systems. The individual panels can be screwed directly onto the wall on top of existing construction or panels.
• Delivery time: approx. 3 – 4 weeks